We're amping up our team.
Amp Strategy is a marketing and communications agency built to provide strategic and tactical support to for-profit and non-profit organizations in the local market. Together, we amplify the authentic voices of organizations and places, and we amp up strategic branding and communications plans.
Here are several elements of the position focused on marketing content:
- Support Amp Strategy on marketing and communications projects with topics including entrepreneurship, arts and culture, retail, and nonprofit growth
- Help create marketing content (from photos and graphics to written copy and video)
- Make content updates to client websites
- Manage social media accounts
- Support public and media relations work
- Create monthly reports for clients detailing what was accomplished and what to expect for the following month
- Assist the Amp Strategy team with creative strategy, client research projects, media planning, and other duties as assigned
DESIRED QUALITIES & EXPECTATIONS
Our most qualified candidates will have the following skills:
- Passion for Akron, entrepreneurship and authentic communications
- Experience in communications, branding, marketing, and/or public relations
- Deep and unbridled love of deadlines and organization
- A strong knowledge of social media
- Eye for good design
- Writers’ love of well-edited sentences and precise grammar
- Love of teamwork, collaboration, and creativity
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment
A QUICK POSITION NOTE
Amp Strategy offers a flexible plan for working hours and/or working locations.
READY TO APPLY?
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.